From money habits to knowing how to maneuver dating, like many, I’ve stumbled my way through. Often times bearing more repercussions than fruit.
Looking back, I wish I had the courage to reach out to others who may have been able to coach me through those challenges. That’s why I now shout my learned lessons from the mountaintops. Hoping to reach someone who may be afraid to ask for help. I mean, sharing is caring, right?
The essence of what I hope Nella Rae will be to you, is simply a trusted friend. Whether you’re visiting for something serious like financial advice or something simple like cooking tips, I want you to know I’ve got you.
With the help of God and a few great people, I pushed through a lot of my negative experiences and turned rock bottom into a rock solid foundation to grow on. I’m growing my finances, my friendships, and even some pretty luxurious natural hair. And I’m beyond excited to share my lessons with you.
Now, let’s get to know each other. Here are 10 random facts about me.
- I can spend hours watching family or natural hair vloggers on Youtube.
- My favorite me-time thing to do is my nails.
- Having a church home makes everything right in my world. #Jesusismyhomie
- I’m a true grammarian at heart, but I can code switch like nobody’s business.
- I enjoy listening to finance related podcasts, especially in my car where no one judges me.
- My husband and two sons are my world.
- I love an occasional glass of wine! So what’s the occasion today? Just kidding, kinda.
- I am a NCCU and JHU alumnus and will annoy you with it at every opportunity. #eaglepride
- My family and I reside in the beautiful city of Indianapolis.
- Aside from magazines, I love a good self-help or Utopian society book. So if you know of any, do tell!